Please understand that we aren't a national online retailer or courier firm - we are a small independent shop that has had to pivot its entire operation to online sales overnight. We are (happily) processing a large number of orders and we are proud to be fulfilling these orders at speed (often same-day) and with very few errors. However, we ask that customers understand that we cannot provide delivery windows any more precise than shown below. We'll see you at the doorstep - thanks for ordering with us!
We are making deliveries to Brockley, SE4, and some surrounding areas (see below) on the following schedule:
- Tue-Sat - 10am-3pm (order cut-off 9am)
- Tue-Sat - 4pm-9pm (order cut-off 5pm)
- Sun-Mon - no deliveries. Orders will be delivered Tuesday
Bread (subject to availability)
- Delivery times as above
- Orders placed after 5pm will be delivered the following day
Free Bread Delivery to SE4
- Available to SE4 post codes only
- Please select free delivery at check-out
- You are welcome to add other products to your bread order - there is no minimum spend when ordering bread to SE4
Over £30 - free
Under £30 - £5 charge
As well as SE4, we are able to deliver to the following areas. If your area isn't listed, please see "Further Afield" below
- Crofton Park
- Honor Oak Park
- New Cross
We will usually deliver orders over £50 to addresses within a 10 minute drive - please call us on 020 8469 9235 to check before ordering. It might not be possible to deliver same or next day.
For deliveries further from Brockley, please contact us to discuss larger orders or courier delivery fees.
All deliveries will be contactless, for the safety of our customers and staff.
- Payment taken online
- Your order will be left on the doorstep
- We will call/text to notify you of the delivery
- If there is no answer we will try to leave in a safe place and let you know
Will I need to be in?
Not necessarily. We will leave your order on your doorstep and call/text to alert you that your order has been delivered. After that, we will not be responsible for the orders, but we recommend that someone is there to take the delivery in ASAP.
Can I order for delivery to a friend?
Absolutely. Simply provide their address. If you would like them to receive alerts, provide their phone number instead of your own.
Any questions, please call on 020 8469 9235